Industrial Cooling System Restoratition Technology Has Changed
Our chemicals have been specifically formulated and developed for industrial engines and cooling systems in oil & gas, pipeline compression, locomotive, power plants, and marine industries.
GSF - Gas Section Flush
- GSF is designed and formulated to remove scale and contamination from the gas sections of compressor cooler.
- Dissolves extreme buildup/deposits without rodding, high pressure lancing, or soaking in a hot vat offsite.
- Restores your gas cooling system back to a normal operating level.
- Get the most hours out of your systems with less downtime.
GSF - Gas Section Flush Procedures
- Flange send and return lines for each stage cooler sections.
- Install 1” ball valve on each flange.
- MIX FLUSH + DEIONIZED WATER THOROUGHLY
- Pump GSF from tote into section from lowest point.
- place return hose into top of tote.
- Circulate GSF for 4 Hours.
- Drain all Flush.
- Remove ball valves and flanges to re-attach unit for operation.
GSF - Gas Section Flush SDS