Industrial Cooling System Restoratition Technology Has Changed
Our chemicals have been specifically formulated and developed for industrial engines and cooling systems in oil & gas, pipeline compression, locomotive, power plants, and marine industries.
RRF - Rust Removal Flush
- RRF is designed and formulated to remove rust from your entire cooling system.
- Dissolves extreme rust buildup/deposits without rodding, high pressure lancing, or soaking in a hot vat offsite.
- Restores your cooling system back to a normal operating level.
- Commissioning a new unit initially with RRF, will ensure a rust-free, zero-hour cooling system.
- Get the most hours out of your systems with less downtime.
Why spend Emergency Maintenance money on overtime labor, downtime, cranes, water pumps, burnt exhaust manifolds, heads, after-coolers, and so on?
- RRF - Rust Removal Flush is READY TO USE.
- Record water pump pressure and all temps
- Drain all old coolant
- Shutdown/Remove Surge Tank Cap
- Install 1” ball valve on each side of block underneath rail
- Fill with RRF - Rust Removal Flush until overflow from Surge/Day Tank
- Start/Run Unit loaded at full speed with flush 2 hours at temp
- Shutdown/Remove Surge Tank Cap.
- Power wash Surge Tank with STH - Surge Tank Hose (while still hot and full). Let particles overflow. (15-20 min)
- Drain Flush via ball valve on each side of block underneath rail. (dispose as you would old coolant)
- Fill with deionized water until overflow from Surge/Day Tank.
- Start/Run Unit loaded at full speed until up to temperature and thermostats open.
- Continue to pump in water and overflow until clear at Surge/Day Tank before opening ball valves. (2 x volume) overflow until clean.
- Inspect water pump and replace thermostats.
- Drain Unit / Fill with New Coolant*
*(Best Practice) Do not leave or run with water only.
Fill with coolant mix and 3% CRI – Corrosion Rust Inhibitor
RRF - Rust Removal Flush - SDS